venerdì 31 gennaio 2014

Red Passion...

Here I am again...Third day for me to present you the beautifull exclusive creations for the KV Dreams Valentine Day Event ....that is going to open tomorrow!!!!

This time i try to be fabolous in red...and who can help  me?
This is the wonderfull super romantic dress calling "Valentine" created dy Giulia Design that give us the occasion to wear a fabolous dress, it can be yours at the the KV Dreams Valentine's Day - Haute Couture...I really LOVE this dress...


And what about the accessory ? The magic creations of AD Creations that surprise us (as always) with this sweeeeet and fashion heart-bag "Door to walk mesh bag" and the absolutely particular makeup "Chained make-up".
I could not ask for anything better about the jewelry, Beloved gives us the opportunity to wear the "Sweetheart Jewelry Set" which is perfectly in keeping with a style full of love.
All the accessory will be available at the KV Dream Valentine's Day Shopping Way at an unbelievable price!!!


I Wait for you tomorrow for more news!!!
Kisses
Deva ♥


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento